We have Children’s Church for all children ages 4 to fifth grade. The children first meet in the sanctuary and then are dismissed for Children’s Church. Childcare is also available for nursery & toddlers. If you have a passion and vision for children then fulfill it by serving in our toddler room, nursery, or children's church.
April 30, we will be taking a field trip to the Aquarium. We will be leaving church at 10:00 AM.
We are looking for a Children's Ministry Director.
Children’s Ministry Director (Part-time: 20 hours per week)
Lexington First Church of God
Purpose: Facilitate Christian Biblical learning with fun, exciting and age-appropriate programs that help children, infant through 5th grade, grow in their faith.
The Children’s Director must meet the following minimum requirements:
1. Christian of good character and ethical conduct
2. Have a passion and vision for children and their families
3. Be able to communicate, plan, delegate, organize and lead effectively
4. Promote and support the ministry Mission and Goals of Lexington First Church of God.
5. Become an active member of our church.
1. Oversee and coordinate all aspects of children’s ministries, preschool thru 5th grade.
2. Put in place a children’s ministry leadership team.
2. Assist with recruiting, train and evaluate teachers and workers in children’s ministries.
3. Coordinate communication with teachers, helpers and the entire congregation.
4. Provide leadership, supervision and evaluation for teachers and workers.
5. Schedule teachers and workers for their various responsibilities.
6. Be able to teach and lead as needed.
7. Assure that curriculum materials, equipment, and other supplies are available for volunteers.
8. Oversee, plan and organize family events, including VBS.
9. Develop, implement, and ensure that effective child safety and protection policies and procedures are in place and strictly followed.
10. Build positive relationship with church and church children and parents.
11. Build positive relationships with the daycare director, staff, parents and children.
11. Submit an annual budget to the Finance Committee for church approval
About This Event
- Sunday|10:30 AM
- 505 Kingston Road Lexington, KY 40505
- Louise Sorrel